There are a few things that need to happen this weekend or I will be super duper irritated.
- Last two tiny pieces of trim to finish backsplash (you can’t even see they are missing but it’s a 2 minute job)
- Caulking same backsplash
- Finishing dumb dishwasher drain move required by inspectors
- Making new house number sign
- Staining mantel (or at least playing with stain to decide color)
- Same for pantry door
- Install drain pull on master sink
- Hang robe hook in bathroom
All of these are easy enough. I am the sign/stain/hook person. All need doing before I lose my gourd that we haven’t done them. I did my touch up painting this week already, time for little finishing things to get finished.